Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Inquiring Minds

In an effort to "eat a rainbow everyday" I've been eating a sh*tload of carrots. What is "eating a rainbow everyday", you ask? Check this link here


And the carrots I choose are baby carrots. So, I've been wondering lately "where do baby carrots come from?" My first thought was: "When two carrots love each other very much..."





but then I realized that was no good. Next, my worst fears came to mind...these baby carrots were kept against their will. Held captive like some kind of veal.  Left to dangle with no chance of growing into the big healthy snowman nose it was intended to be:





or perhaps under heavy guard with no possibility of escape...



So, I did what any regular person would do. I googled it. So, in case you never knew, click here for a great explanation of where baby carrots come from. Now you know (and knowing is half the battle).

No comments:

Post a Comment